Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jean Luc Cornille Suomeen kesäkuussa

"My riding instructor was a French man from the military. I had a great horse and we were competing at a big concours. The horse did not feel good to the right but I was able to ride the horse in a way that the judges did not notice anything. After the competition I was over the moon since I had been able to hide the problem of the right hand side weakness and had ridden a great cross-country course. After a while my instructor came up to me and I came tumbling down really fast. He said that in the future rather than trying to disguise the problem you should try to fix it. There is no glory in a victory gained on the horses soundness."

Kuva vuoden 2012 klinikalta, Mia Wollstén ja Lilli, Stall Granåsa




Jotkut teistä saattavat muistaa Jean Luc Cornillen klinikan tai kenties muistiinpanoni hänen edellisestä suomivierailusta. Jos haluaa viettää kesäkuisia päiviä hyvässä seurassa ja takuuvarmasti oppia mielenkiintoisia asioita hevosen liikemekaniikasta kannattaa osallistua luennolle ja seurata valmennuksia.

Teoriaosuus, 25 euroa, järjestetään 12.6. klo 18.30 Evitskogin nuorisotalolla, Övidsborgintie 24.
Valmennus, 10 euroa per päivä, pidetään 13-15.6. Stenbackan tallilla Evitskogissa, Stenbackantie 180.

Teoriaosuuteen osallistut maksamalla 25 euroa Gunilla Wahlbering tilille FI3324011800 003500. Valmennusosuudesta lisätietoa myöhemmin.

Scienceofmotionin kotisivut
Linkki tapahtuman FB-sivulle

No comments:

Post a Comment