Saturday, January 28, 2012

♥ Dear Diary.....



Since I was a young girl I have had many diaries. Dear Diary is how most of the texts started. The diary was not only a  friend but a companion during my travels in different countries and something where I ventilated what I felt. It was a place to escape to when things felt sad or a place to tell when things went right. 

When I moved into this virtual blogging world it was once again to keep up with my own life and learn more about horses. It is a fantastic place to stumble upon and look where we were a few years ago and to keep track of good links to interesting places. 

Personally I do however feel that I long to write mostly when things are not going so well in my life. When there is that downturn that you do not quite know how to handle it is easier to write rather than talk about it.

I started my blog when we started our long journey together with Tesello. It was a way for me to understand what we were going through and to try to find some answers to Tesello's health problems. 

Yesterday I was walking with Thor on a big field outside in the middle of the snow and I felt no need to tell about it to anyone or to write about it. It was just me and my horse and that perfect moment.....

Thank you Dear Diary for always being there for me when I needed you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment