Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Beautiful Nature


I have always loved being surrounded by nature and the older I grow the more I seem to enjoy it. I can hardly get enough of our hacks outside with Thor and the long walks with our dog Jack in the mornings just seem to get longer and longer. 


Nature has always been my element and that is where I feel at home. There have been many memorable moments where nature has shown its best sides but this autumn has been absolutely amazing. There has been mornings and evenings where I just watch and stare at the scenery. The nature slowly turning into autumn colours, and the weather turning crispier, preparing for the winter to arrive.


What I have found so amazing with this autumn is the light. There has been so much light and so many different light phenomenons. It is almost like the nature is a painting and it is playing with a different brush every day. 

"There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."



































No comments:

Post a Comment