Monday, August 29, 2016

Building blocks of trust

I am holding you.
 
This was one of the biggest moments in my life. I don't know if Ella and Thor thought any more of it other than having a good time, but for me it was a big day. One of those days that you have dreamt of and suddenly it is there.


When you tell your daughter to just trust. Trust the horse and believe in him. And at the same time you tell your horse to trust. To trust that nobody will ever hurt him again. That whenever we are around him it is all good, he is safe and in his element. Because trust is so important. It is the basis for a relationship. Any relationship. Even a swimming one. #trust #horses #equestrian #childhood #children #friends #friendship



Thank you to my Dear Mother for the pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment